Siji Chun "Four Seasons" ( 100g ) 25.00
This tea is also called Four Seasons is one of the youngest oolongs, its history began in the 80's of the last century.Tea grows at the altitude of 800 meters, the leaves are harvested in the early spring time of their fall tea is produced about 6 times a year. Si Ji Chun oolong is a lightly-oxidized tea.
Leaves: light golden color and rolled into a small balls.
Tea has intense floral aroma and delicate fruity taste without any bitterness or dryness. Aftertaste is rich and sweetish.
Si Ji Chun Oolong or also known as Four Seasons helps relieve tiredness, tones and adds strength and improves the mood, the perfect tea to finish lunch or dinner. Very useful for weight loss.
- Choose good quality water when brewing your tea. This should be preferably bottled or filtered water.
- Use 2-5 grams of tea, and pour small amount of the boiling water into the tea and pour it out
- Then pour 225-250 ml of boiling water and cover teapot for under 1 to steep minute before serving.
- The shorter the steeping time the milder the tea will be, so adjust to your own taste.
- Boiling temperature –90-95C (195-205°F).
- You can use this amount of tea 4 to 5 times, but for each additional brew you should add 30 seconds to the steeping time.
- You must fully drain the teapot each time to stop the tea leaves from over brewing. The tea leaves come unrolled for full flavour.